ROCKROOSTER Men’s 6 Inch Black Work Boots, Composite Toe, Slip Resistant, Electrical Hazard Protection, Rubber outsole, ASTM 2413-11 I/75 C75 EH PR, Model: AK609 Woodland
【Composite Toecap】Carbon fiber, 50% LIGHTER, Non-metallic, Non-conductive, Anti-hot & cold, Anti-corrosive.Conforms to American Standard ASTM F2413, keeping your foot safe while hiking, hunting, or working.
- 【PORON Materials】With Microban technology provides consistent, reliable and long-lasting protection, while keeping your foot comfortable
- 【CoolMAX】Temperature Control, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry.
- 【Electrical Shock protection】 ASTM 2413 EH compliant, protection against electrical shock up to 18000V
- 【Rubber Outsole】Rubber outsole with slip resistant tread that is chemical, oil, heat and acid resistant. Heat resistant up to 500°F
【Waterproof】Hydroguard waterproof membrane, keeping water out while venting moisture leaving your feet dry and comfortable
- 【Brown Nubuck Leather】high quality leather that is water resistant and durable.
【Kevlar puncture resistant plate】High quality kevlar anti puncture midsole will effectively protect your feet from nails and sharp objects.
- 【Width 】Wide Width, width is an indication of the space in the ball of the boots. Give your toes more space so they do not feel cramped. For exact measurement please refer to the size chart.
【Safety Rating 】ASTM 2413-11 I/75, C/75 PR, EH
- Size in men’s size, for women’s size simply add 1.5. IE Men’s US 6 would be equivalent of Women’s US 7.5
- 6 Inch tall, Rubber outsole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5” from arch
- Platform measures approximately.75″
- See work boots with zipper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.